Sunday, July 25, 2010

Source Evaluation



Gaustad, Edwin S. "The Free-Exercise Clause: Religious Liberty." Church and State in America. 01 Dec 2003: n.p. SIRS Researcher. Web. 23 Jul 2010.
This source was an article about the Free Exercise Clause in the U.S. Constitution and what it meant for religious freedom. There was a lot about law suits that were filed concerning religious liberties. I plan on using it as a cite for the Free Exercise Clause and information on how people won religious freedoms.
I used Dictionary.com-Dictionary.com. Ask.com, 2010. Web. 23 July 2010.- an online dictionary cite, for my paper just to define a word or phrase here or there. This cite was last copywrited in 2010 and the information seems to be acurate when I cross refferenced with other cites that all had a variation of the same definition. I don't think this web site is bias in any way and the information available is pretty straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment